English as a Second Language
These courses are designed for those have English as second language (all levels)
The courses covers Basic to Advance levels of English leading towards English as Academic Purpose. After completion of these courses you will get:
- Certificate of Completion
- Diploma of Completion
- Advance Diploma of Completion
We offer hand on learning, either online, live or interactive face to face (one to one). You will work on lectures, assignments, projects and labs.
You will practice reading, writing, speaking, listening and interacting with community. The grammar, essay writing, computer research, notes will be your day to day work during the courses.
English for Academic Purposes
The program’s highest level, English for Academic Purposes (EAP), helps to prepare you to function in an English-speaking college or university environment. At the EAP level, you will take one General Education course of your choice for credit in your post-secondary program along with an introductory computer communications course.
There are five levels of instruction:
- English for Academic Purposes
- Students will be placed in the appropriate level based on the results of the ESL Placement Test, IELTS Academic, or their TOEFL scores. Students can submit their IELTS Academic or TOEFL scores to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on Training to Register in the English Course(s). The courses taught at each level are listed in the shopping section of Education.
Examples of Intermediate ESL program outcomes:
Make or cancel an appointment, Express an apology or make an excuse, Relate a detailed sequence of events from the past. Convey congratulations or thanks. Offer assistance.
Examples of English for Academic Purposes outcomes
Give a 20-minute persuasive presentation on a researched issue. Compare data in charts and graphs. Demonstrate critical comprehension of an extended oral exchange between several speakers. Write a paragraph to explain information in a graph or flow chart.